SPIRAL PE Tank
SPIRAL PE Tanks are innovative thermoplastic static non-pressurized storage vessels and have been serving the needs for liquid storage in the housing as well as industrial sector since 1981. The versatility of Spiral PE Tanks makes them the ideal choice for the storage of water and a diverse range of chemicals, effluents and other corrosive materials. The Health Ministry of Malaysia also uses our Spiral PE Tanks in hospitals throughout Malaysia.
Spiral PE tanks are widely used in housing projects, high rise buildings, hospitals, schools, plantations and factories.
- Material: PE100
- Standard: MS1225: PART 1: 2014, MS1225: PART 2: 2006
- Size: 300mm to 3,000mm in diameter and capacity up to 12,000 gallons.
- Certified by SIRIM and approved by SPAN
- Manufactured using technology from
- Custom made are available upon request.